Serving St. Joseph, Niles, South Bend, Kalamazoo and all of Southwest Michigan
Porcelain veneers are popular here due to their ease of application, lifelike appearance, and the diverse set of cosmetic dental problems they address.
If you are interested in porcelain veneers, you may want to investigate the many ways they can improve your smile. Veneers are such a versatile cosmetic dentistry solution because they can be placed to correct several smile problems with very little removal of natural tooth enamel.
If you have gaps in your teeth, discoloration on one or a few teeth, slightly misaligned teeth, crowded teeth, or unusually short teeth, talk to St. Joseph cosmetic dentist Dr. Sven Erickson about the benefits of strong, natural-looking porcelain veneers.
- Tooth gaps – Gaps between teeth can cause people to be self-conscious about their smile. If a tooth gap is affecting your smile appearance, porcelain veneers can help cover the gap so that it is not visible to others.
- Crooked teeth – Porcelain veneers are often recommended to mask the look of crooked teeth. They are nicknamed “instant orthodontics” because they correct the appearance of crooked teeth in just two appointments, eliminating the lengthy straightening process associated with braces. If you are not concerned with actually straightening your teeth, but would like to address the cosmetic issues associated with this problem, porcelain veneers are an excellent solution.
- Short teeth – One tooth or several teeth that are shorter than the rest can stand out and mar an otherwise lovely smile. Porcelain veneers offer a way to elongate short teeth for a more balanced smile appearance.
- Discolored or stained teeth – Certain stains, such as those caused by chemicals, do not respond well to tooth whitening procedures. In these cases, Dr. Erickson may recommend porcelain veneers to instantly brighten discolored teeth.
- Tooth crowding – Teeth that are too close together can make your smile appear unattractive. Porcelain veneers can be bonded to the front surfaces of teeth to create the appearance of proper spacing.
Please contact our St. Joseph cosmetic dentist today to schedule your appointment at Modern Dentistry Associates, serving patients in Southwest Michigan, St. Joseph and Kalamazoo, Michigan and Elkhart, Indiana.